Sunday, July 19, 2009

No More Crib!

Gianna is on her sixth day of her big girl bed. She has been doing so well! We took down the crib and donated it to the church. Yeah! Next step, no more pacifier. We are thinking about next Friday night. Oh boy, I'm not looking forward to that one.
Cute Story warning:

On Thursday when I made supper, I opened a can of peas. Our cat, Martha, loves them so I gave him a small dish. Gianna watched him eat, sat right next to him. When I saw her about to shoo him away, I gave her her own dish. She set it down next to Martha, laid on the floor and tried to eat like a cat!


Last Sunday, we ended our weekend by taking Gianna to a park in St. Louis Park. It is a very large park, it has two playgrounds and a splash pad. This is like a very giant, fancy sprinkler. The best part -- it's free!!
There is a Curious George Episode about worm racing, so Gianna was excited to see a worm up close and real.
I love this picture! Exploring Curisosity.
Gianna kind of liked the splash pad. She isn't sure about all the spraying water. She screams as she runs through any spray! We'll go back again.

No comments: