We had a lot of "big girl" moments this weekend! My baby is growing up! *Sigh*
Gianna received her first bike. We've been debating about it for two months. She's asked for one and has been fascinated by them. We tried her out on a bike and she couldn't work the pedals. We tried again yesterday and she went zooming all around. We got her a big wheel. She's in love!
She also got a big girl bed. We already had one, but she was never interested in it. While we were at Walmart. I saw a few toddler bed. These had safety rails on them which the one we have doesn't. It sparked a thought in me that she might like this type of bed it offered some of the security of her crib. They had a Disney princess one and a wooden one. I was partial to the wooden one, but I kept looking at the princess one. G recognizes the princesses and get excited about them. I was thinking that the princesses might encourage her. We put it together and G called it a big girl bed. Our hope was growing! I further suggested that we move the bed in the spot of her crib and align the head (even though it looks funny) of the bed the same as the crib. Gianna slept all night in her big girl bed! My baby is growing up! The crib come down soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment