Tuesday, July 21, 2009
A Boo-boo kind of day
Gianna had kind of a rough twenty-four hours. We had friends over on Sunday to help fix their mini van. Somehow Gianna got her finger pinched in the door. Her poor finger swelled up (it was normal by morning) Then Monday started out by Mama getting ready for work, which included putting a work pen in her pocket. When I woke up Gianna and laid her on the changing table the pen gouged her neck. I felt soooo bad. Fortunately it is down to just a scratch. At daycare one of her favorite games is to sit in a plastic vehicle with wheel and ride down the hill. At the bottom of the hill is a fence. Sometimes she hits it. I guess, yesterday she went on a big wheel bike and planted her face into the fence. Ouch. After supper I took her to a new park. It has a massive playground and a pool. We played on the equipment first and then went in the pool. After all our playing, she was tired. She tripped on her own feet and skinned both knees. My poor girl. After crying for a bit, she asked to go back to the park. What a girl! When we put her down for the night. She passed right out, no reading, no hugs, no kisses, just lights out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment