Not much is going on here. G has adjusted going back to daycare pretty well. She doesn't like to be dropped off, however, she doesn't want to be picked up either. She plays hard and Sharon loves her.
My sister went and got married. Her new husband's name is Marat and he's from Turkey. We will meet him in June.
Grandpa is feeling much better. He is going back to work soon. Gianna misses him.
We took a trip to Des Moines, IA last weekend. I'll write more about it later. It was an adventure down and back in the same day.
I tried my hand at digital scrapbooking. I made my Mom a 12 x 12 book in about 5 hours. It had 24 pages. With shipping and tax it was about $100.00. I was horrified at the price until I realized what I'm paying for a do-it-yourself book. Book and pages & protectors alone are $44.00 and that doesn't count the film processing, paper and time. So it is about equivalent. I never thought my books were worth so much money! It doesn't have any embellishments because it was a free program. I enjoyed it enough I bought the program. If I switch to digital scrapbooking, what on earth am I going to do with all my stuff?? I guess I have all my old school film pictures from high school and college to work on. The digital scrapbooking does take the socialization out of it. I like getting together with the girls and talking. Digital takes that out unless you have an internet card and a laptop. Expensive, but easier to haul around!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment