Saturday, March 7, 2009

Rashes and Fun

Gianna has had a rash on her bum for about three months. It took us a few weeks for figure out it wasn't diaper rash. Then we took her in for her two year and the dr. gave us some lotion. After one months use the rash never got worse, but never got better. As soon as the medicine ran out, the rash got worse and started to spread. So we went back to the dr. and Gianna was diagnosed with a staph infection and impetigo. After one day of the new medicine, it looks a lot, lot better. She has a salve and a special bath soap.

For fun, the other day I called home to say I was on my way home and Gianna answered the phone! She said, hello! It was so cute! She now says "martha" (our cat's name) Whenever we have taco bell, she puts sour cream on her finger and calls out "marfa, marfa" What can I say, I think our kid is cute!

No comments: