Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun!

Gianna is just so much fun! Even her naughtiness can be funny. I dropped a movie on the floor and she said, "dameeet" and she kept repeating it. When I didn't pick it up she was shaking her arms and repeating dameet!


The other day she played with the buttons on the tv when she tried to play her video by herself. As I was fixing the settings she tried to push more buttons. I tried to brush her hand out of the way, instead I ended up smacking her hand. She turned and looked at me and said, "what did I do?" Priceless.


Today, we went to Rosedale to play with Denise Price and her son, Andrew. We had a good time. She kept trying to climb on the play horsie, however, she couldn't quite do it. I told Denise before we left she would get it. She did.


We have been treating her for impetigo. We needed to put a salve on her butt. To apply it, we needed to put some on a q-tip and rub on the tushie and repeat by using a new q-tip for every application. She took the salve from Mike and the q-tips. She pretended to put it on her baby doll and she used one q-tip at a tip. She also appliled it to the doll's nose. (She got a q-tip of salve up each nostril for a week, she said yuck!) She's just amazing to me! She just soaks up what she sees.

No comments: