Nothing really special has happened in the past few weeks. Gianna continues to amaze us with how smart she is. She can put dirty dishes in the sink, trash in the garbage and put an empty bag in the trash can when the can is empty. She loves to take a bath and eat her "cookie" (a vitamin)
She has started a new system for teaching toddlers to read called "Your baby can read." We have been using it for less than a week, so no results yet and none expected. A guy I work with has been using this with his daughter (the girls were born 90 minutes apart). His daughter is reading at least 50 words at age 24.5 months. We will see what kind of results we get.
Yesterday, I got to go scrapbooking at church. It was nice to do something by myself. I got 19 pages laid out and tacked down. I did 11 more at home. I have Gianna's second book done 1/2 way through July. I still need to decorate and write, however, it feel good to have gotten caught up. I figure I have about 30 more pages to do to get her 2nd year finished.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment