Monday, October 6, 2008

Giann's Trip



This weekend we, Mike and I, went to Chicago for NACS. My sister, Sandy, lives in Hartford, WI and she graciously agreed to watch Gianna for Saturday and Sunday. Her daughter, Amy turned 10 this past week and was having 9 girls over for a party. So, thank you Sandy!




First we went to Sheboygan to visit Grandpa, Auntie Cindy and Reggie (a big, big dog). G had a good time playing with Reggie and gave Grandpa big hugs. See the darling pics below.




Next we went to Hartford to drop off G off at Sandy & Steve's. She had a wonderful time. G got to party with cousin Amy. Sandy said G used lots of words, even her name! Auntie Sandy heard the first Gianna. Auntie fed her spaghetti and G spit it out and said, "icky" I gues we have to teach her better manners. G even slept 12 hours for Auntie. Gianna was a very good girl and stole the Strack Family hearts over her time there.




Mike and I went to Chicago for the National Association ofCovenience Stores Convention. It was our sixth anniversary and our first night where we were both a part from G. It was a nice time. I drove in downtown Chicago all by myself!! We sure missed our girl! We drove 990 miles.




No comments: