Gianna used the potty today!! Twice!! The first time it was with her sister, Sri, who was watching her today. Nobody told me about it. :-(
Tonight, I used the bathroom and G came in when I was done. I was trying to hustle her out, however, she started taking off her onesie. Being the bright light bulb I am (yeah, right), I decided to put her on the potty and she went pee-pee! That's when I found out she did it this morning.
Apparently our day care lady was talking about G, when she told me that G was going poop in the potty after breakfast. I thought she was talking about another toddler. I didn't intend on starting potty training this early. Anna led the way for us. Thanks.
PS. The sleep training is going fabulously well. The past two nights she went down with less than 30 seconds of crying! She slept through all the nights we've been doing this.
Our baby is growning up!! :-) :-(
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Gigi!!!!
Post a Comment