Gianna will be starting a new daycare on September 8th. Her current daycare just doesn't seem to work well for her. The providers don't communicate well with Mike. They have two huge boxers that they didn't tell us about. With Mike's history of a brutal dog attack, this didn't feel right to him. Our new daycare provider, Sharon, is a sweetheart. By the end of our interview Gianna was cuddling with her! Her reasonable rates will save us 140 dollars a month! I was really reluctant to take her out of her current daycare, but "something" bugs me. She meets us at the car and takes Gianna inside. We are rarely allowed in the house. At G's first daycare, on occasion would cry when I would leave, here, she cries as soon as she sees the provider. She has started stress coughing since she's been there. It is regrettable it didn't work out. At her first daycare she would cry when we'd take her home, because she wanted to stay and play. (At first, I hated this, but now I realize that is a good thing.) At her current place she is ecstatic to see us and ready to go right away. She never wants to stay.
In other news, Martha, our 13 year old cat, that has nearly unlimited patience with G, is having surgery on Friday to remove his right eyeball. He had an infection that somehow ruptured the eyeball. It is so sad. It is have a surgery we can't afford or put him down. It looks like we are having the surgery. The vet said he will still have quality of life once he adjusts to one eye. What can I say, I'm not ready to lose my furry baby, yet.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment