Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Reunion



Gianna with my cousin Jim and his wife, Sherri and Granddaughter, Anne.
Gianna was fascinated with this cooler. She kept going back. She wasn't interested in the bottle water so much as the ice. I think she just felt like a big girl opening the top.


Gianna was very comfortable with "grandpa" Tom. She went on a walk with him and they played in the park together. She wasn't very shy with him.


This is Gianna's cousin, Amy. Amy is the first name that Gianna learned after Mom and Dad. They like playing ball together.


Well, Gianna and I had a great time at the Wolff Family Reunion. She was such a great girl. She was kind of shy. I didn't get a lot of pictures, because keeping track of a camera without a strap and chasing a toddler was challenging. For lunch, she ate 5 pieces of watermelon! At least it is kind of healthy.
Our hotel room didn't have a chain on the door and Gianna figured out how to turn the dead bolt so she could get out. Little smarty! I didn't sleep much that night.

No comments: