Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Underwater Adventures


We took Gianna to Underwater Adventures at the Mall of America. I'd never been there before and didn't know what to expect. It was a lot more than I expected! Gianna enjoyed looking at all the fish. She loves to point out turtles and she she got a chance to sit on one! The treasure chest is a great picture spot, but Gianna thinks it is a great climging spot. The Cat in the Hat was just cute.


G loved the treasure spot. She wanted to take it home! This is a guitar fish. What a sense of humor has God! Gianna went through the adventure in Papa's arms. She just didn't know where to look first.

I'm not sure how I got this image. I was probably going for the fish and it swam away. Catching Mike and Gianna was an accident. There was so much to point at. Gianna loves to watch fish. Whenever we go to the C1 Buffet, as we get out of the car she is yelling, Fishies, fishies, fishies. (They have a Koi pond). This is one of the first times Gianna has posed with a character. When we went to IA, we tried to get pictures of her w/ Ronald McDonald, the Keebler Elf and the Kool-Aid Guy. She screamed. Maybe she's getting more comfortable. Or maybe she likes Beavers.























No comments: