First, here are some pictures from our day at Brookdale playing. This is a nice play area, when it's open! Gianna loves playing here. She climbs like she's a monkey!
1.Braving the slide
2.Ridin' the froggie!
We spent our Christmas day at home! Sri & Vivian joined us. We had a nice day. Gianna thought opening gifts was pretty cool. Once she opened something she liked, she didn't want to open anymore.
1.Gianna's New Dress from Grandma
2.Wearing Sissy's shoes.
3.Martha relaxing.
4.Our Girls
5.Gianna's First Stocking
6.Vivian Rose wondering what is going on.
After lunch, (burnt pizza, yuck) I went to bed so I could work the overnight. It was super busy! When I got off, we left for Wisconsin. Gianna did such a good job with the long, long trip!

1. & 2. Amy and Gianna opening gifts.
3.Cuddling with Grandpa.
4.Cousins! Amy is the first name that Gianna learned!
Gianna had such a great time with Grandpa. Gianna was standing in a storage tote. She and Grandpa played ball. Grandpa rolled the balls to her and she threw them back. she laughed and laughed! She loved it!
Our girl is almost two! Where does the time go? She does more than cry, puke, pee and poop! She talks, she walks, she terrorizes the cats. She puts dishes in the sink, throws away trash and can take off her own clothes and can almost dress herself. What a difference a year makes. I love this stage of wonder and curiousity.
Her most favorite thing right now is Curious George. It is the first thing she asks for when she get up. I wonder why she likes him so much? We watch the movie at least once a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment