Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 Years Old!!

We woke up at 8 AM today. She's getting sooooo big, she can hold 2 nukies!! We got cool new bowls yesterday. They have a straw attatched to drink the milk. She thought it was really cool.


After breakfast, we watched Curious George.

While I was doing laundry, she got into a bit of trouble in her room. She dumped an entire box of corn starch all over the floor! If you look really closely, it's not only on the floor and her dress, it is in her hair, too. The next picture is Martha in his new hiding spot -- the linen closet Gi-Gi can't find him there.


We had dinner at Olive Garden with Sri, Clinton, & Vivian. G ate Fettucini Alfredo and demolished her cake. She got three curious George Vidoes and a book. Sri and Clinton got her a Pooh Bear and clothes.



Gi-Gi sure loves her neice. She calls her, "my baby." Little does she know! I think she thinks that Vivian is a super neat cool dollie. She calles her Vivie.
This is how far our baby girl has come. These are her baby booties and first diaper fromt the hospital compared to her diaper and shoes for now. Wow. Our baby girl is TWO!! When did this happen? God is so Good.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

She is TWO!!! I love the picture of her shoes and diapers. I still have to get her one year picture book done. They changed the program and I need to start over. :( You will get it. Kendra was talking about you guys the other day. I should have called you when I was thinking about it. I hope she had an awesome birthday. We send her birthday wishes and our love.