We did something new and different today. We went to the Twin Cities Christian Community Fair. Mike wasn't very enthusiastic about going, however, it turned out to be a great time. They had a bunch of inflatible toys that Gianna had a blast on. One was an obstacle course. It had a place you had to climb to get to the slide. I didn't think my baby could do that, but my toddler could!! I was so amazed at her. Then she went into a jumping one. I thought she would be overwhelmed by the bigger kids, every time she fell, she laughed and laughed.
She did a craft where she made herself a necklace, with a bit of help from Papa. There was a petting zoo. She enjoyed it so much. She also met Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales. Needless to say, the girl was wore out!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment