Sometime ago I gave Gianna an old wallet of mine to play with. All it had in it was a picture of me and martha and a picture of hawkeye. Each day when we leave for day care Gianna will sometimes pick a toy to bring with. When we get to day care I ask her if she wants to leave it in the car so she will have it when she gets home (which she usually chooses) or take it inside and maybe forget it.
The other day she wanted to take a dollie with. When we got to daycare and she was climbing out of the bug, she grabbed the wallet and not the dollie she picked. I asked her if she was sure she wanted the wallet she said, "yes." Are you really sure, isn't the dollie more fun? Yes. Gianna, why do you want to take the wallet? I can see mama! Wow! Melt my heart. When I got home that night, I made sure to include a picture of papa in the wallet too.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment