Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

We aren't doing much for Christmas, no tree, no decorations. I am very excited for Gianna to get her gifts tomorrow and see her reactions. I want Christmas to be more than presents, however, she just doesn't understand much about Christmas yet. Tomorrow will be the first time my family will be having Christmas in our home. I have always worked Christmas morning or have been in WI. Sri & Vivian will be joining us. I'm excited.

I work the overnight on Christmas and when I get off, we will be off to WI to visit my family. I pray the roads will be nice.

We got an early Christmas present - Mold! We discovered mold in our house! The contractor who rebuilt our house has come out and looked and we hired a mold advocate to test the mold and help find causation. Soon we will meet with the insurance company and decide on a plan of action. We believe it is connected to our fire and the reconstruction in some way. Oh what fun!

No comments: